Ditch The Dieting, Self Sabotage and Self-Loathing, it’s time to…
Love The Skin You’re In
Healthy weight and body confidence coaching for the 40+ woman who wants a better relationship with her body.
You’ve tried all the diets, the workouts (even the personal trainer), but you still feel uncomfortable in your body.
You may find yourself comparing yourself to other women, feeling like you’re not enough (skinny enough, fit enough, attractive enough…) and it gets you down.
You’re (finally) ready to have a healthy relationship with your body, learn more about wellness and mindfulness, and embrace a self-care routine so you can feel more confident in your own body.
Depending on your personal needs and circumstances, here are some of the areas we will address . .
- Identify The Root Of The Problem
We’ll explore the real reason you’re overweight and how it’s stopping you from achieving long-lasting results.
- Change Destructive Thinking
We’ll examine the psychological factors that effect your weight and overall body image. Using a variety of proven therapies you will be able to shift negative thinking and behaviours that sabotage your weight loss efforts and relationship to food.
- Achieve Weight Loss After 40
You’ll learn the contributing factors to weight gain after 40 and learn to work with your body not against it.
- Bust Bad Dieting Behaviours Forever
We’ll take a closer look at dieting or unhealthy lifestyle habits you fall victim to, and then switch them with healthier options that support your physical and emotional well-being.
- Embrace Intuitive Eating
You’ll receive intuitive eating education and exercises you can use to develop a healthier relationship to hunger and fullness.
- Achieve Your Best Body Shape
You’ll discover how to return to your natural body weight and manage your energy better.
Is This Progaram Right For You?
This coaching package is ideal for the woman who . . .
- wants to feel more comfortable in her body
- Wants to lose weight in a healthy way and keep it off
- Wants to have a healthier relationship with food
- Wants one-on-one support and a personalised plan (not a one-size fits all)
- Wants to achieve results without ever going on a diet again
However, this package It’s not ideal for you if . . .
- You’ve recently had weight loss surgery and are currently under a medical care plan
- You’re looking for a quick fix to weight loss
- Have an active eating disorder for which you are undergoing medical treatment