Hi, I’m Belinda Clarke.
I’m a qualified Psychotherapist, Coach & Registered Nurse (& woman 40+). My aim is to support women in their search to find solutions to their struggles, to learn well-being practices that can help them be more resilient through difficult times, feel more confident when making choices, find ways to unwind, and to be able to experience healthier relationships and connections.
The types of issues that women I support are facing are many and varied. But, regardless of their individual situations, the things they all have in common are; they want to find relief from emotional pain, they want to find ways to care for and honour themselves, find a way to cope with life’s challenges and distressing emotions, and to live in line with what’s important to them.
We all want to experience a sense of security and the safety to feel that we can fully be ourselves in our lives, and with all of the things women deal with on a daily basis that can sometimes feel like a difficult thing to achieve. But it is possible.
My Unique Approach
You are the expert when it comes to you! This is something I honour and respect. I am not here to tell you what to do, but to support your exploration, offer education and the opportunity to be listened to with empathy and compassion in a non-judgemental space.
I like to use a casual conversational approach to help you feel relaxed and free to be yourself in a safe environment. I come from a psycho-spiritual perspective whereby I believe our mind, body and spirit are interconnected and must be treated with respect as such in how they impact each other.
If you would like to chat to me before making an appointment I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the services I offer or the processes I use.
I can support you with the following:
- Integration & Spiritual Therapy
- Relationship Issues
- Healing from Old Emotional Wounds & Trauma
- Self-esteem and Self-compassion
- Midlife Transitions
- Weight Loss & Emotional Eating
- Stress Management
- Understanding & Managing Emotional Needs
- Living with a sense of Meaning & Purpose
- Understanding Yourself Better
- I draw from the following evidence based therapies:
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Existential therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Studying Master of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Diploma of Counselling
- Completed Postgraduate Introductory and Intermediate Units in Psychology
- Graduate Diploma of Divinity
- Qualified NLP Practitioner
- Diploma Level Coaching -The Coaching Institute (International Coaching Guild Stream)
- Member of the Australian Counselling Association.
- Member of International Coaching Guild
- I adhere to the Practice Standards and the Code of Ethics of the ACA and work within the bounds of professional supervision.
- Published in Nature & Health magazine.
- Bachelor of Nursing-University of Sydney
- Authorised Nurse Immuniser NSW
- Listed as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Member of the NSW Nurses and Midwives Association